Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Listen: The Moment That Inspired A Seattle Man To Sideline His Business And Help The Homeless
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Sheriff: School Shooter Invited Friends To Meet In Cafeteria Before Opening Fire
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed May 25, 2011
Choose your poisson
Hope I'm not getting all touchy-eely and making a bass of myself but before I clam up and call for kelp I should point out that if you tuna in to this Food for Thought you'll be herring all about...
Fish -- the finned and the shelled. And an exciting new cookbook, Good Fish by Chef Becky Selengut.
Now, as I mention to Nancy, I'm not much on the finny kind but do love any and all shellfish -- with the exception of the one kind I've still not gotten up the nerve to try. Nancy finds that simply insupportable so we've decided that at a later date she will photo-document my initiation. Keep watching this page for the amazing true-life photos.
"Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes."