Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 6, 2012
Burglary at Democrat Party HQ in Seattle
Police are investigating an overnight burglary at the Seattle headquarters of the state Democrat Party.
Spokesman Mark Jamieson says it was reported at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday by someone arriving for work.
He says there's no immediate indication of a political motivation. He says it's a burglary in a building that happens to house campaign folks.
State Democrats Communications Director Benton Strong says the building at 901 Rainier Ave. S. also serves as an office for Organizing for America and Jay Inslee for Washington.
Benton says staff and Election Day volunteers continue to work on getting out as many votes as possible before the 8p.m. deadline.