Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 6, 2012
Burglary at Democrat Party HQ in Seattle
Police are investigating an overnight burglary at the Seattle headquarters of the state Democrat Party.
Spokesman Mark Jamieson says it was reported at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday by someone arriving for work.
He says there's no immediate indication of a political motivation. He says it's a burglary in a building that happens to house campaign folks.
State Democrats Communications Director Benton Strong says the building at 901 Rainier Ave. S. also serves as an office for Organizing for America and Jay Inslee for Washington.
Benton says staff and Election Day volunteers continue to work on getting out as many votes as possible before the 8p.m. deadline.