Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 30, 2012
Both candidates for King County Sheriff pledge to reform department
In King County, both men vying to be sheriff say they'll reform a department found to do a poor job of investigating police misconduct complaints.
But neither Steve Strachan nor John Urquhart are what you'd call outside reformers.
(To hear the entire story, click the Listen button above.)