Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Why Jazz Fans Shouldn't Be So Quick To Dismiss Pop Music
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 30, 2012
Both candidates for King County Sheriff pledge to reform department
In King County, both men vying to be sheriff say they'll reform a department found to do a poor job of investigating police misconduct complaints.
But neither Steve Strachan nor John Urquhart are what you'd call outside reformers.
(To hear the entire story, click the Listen button above.)