Most Active Stories
- Why Washington State Was Named #1 Most Innovative State By Bloomberg
- Mass On Friday Snow Forecast: Latest Models Show 'This Front Is Coming'
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
- The Life Of A First-Year Teacher, In Six Emotional Stages
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 30, 2012
Both candidates for King County Sheriff pledge to reform department
In King County, both men vying to be sheriff say they'll reform a department found to do a poor job of investigating police misconduct complaints.
But neither Steve Strachan nor John Urquhart are what you'd call outside reformers.
(To hear the entire story, click the Listen button above.)