Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 18, 2011
Boeing moving some offices from Renton to Seattle
Boeing is moving 80 senior executives and support staff in the Commercial Airplane Group from offices in Renton to downtown Seattle.
The Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce reports Boeing is leasing more than two floors in the Russell Investments Center, the former Washington Mutual headquarters. It's believed Boeing is taking space at the top of the 42-story tower. The space could accommodate 225 people. The move is planned in the spring.
Boeing says Seattle offices, between the plants in Renton and Everett, would be better for visiting customers.