Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 18, 2011
Boeing moving some offices from Renton to Seattle
Boeing is moving 80 senior executives and support staff in the Commercial Airplane Group from offices in Renton to downtown Seattle.
The Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce reports Boeing is leasing more than two floors in the Russell Investments Center, the former Washington Mutual headquarters. It's believed Boeing is taking space at the top of the 42-story tower. The space could accommodate 225 people. The move is planned in the spring.
Boeing says Seattle offices, between the plants in Renton and Everett, would be better for visiting customers.