Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 2, 2012
Boeing engineers union rejects contract offer
Boeing's union of engineers and technical workers has rejected the aerospace giant's first contract offer in ballots tallied Monday night.
Union leaders for the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace, or SPEEA, had recommended that the union's 23,000 members reject Boeing's four-year contract offer.
No strike is imminent.
The union said in a statement that the two sides would resume negotiations Tuesday.