Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 2, 2012
Boeing engineers union rejects contract offer
Boeing's union of engineers and technical workers has rejected the aerospace giant's first contract offer in ballots tallied Monday night.
Union leaders for the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace, or SPEEA, had recommended that the union's 23,000 members reject Boeing's four-year contract offer.
No strike is imminent.
The union said in a statement that the two sides would resume negotiations Tuesday.