Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Mon November 5, 2012
Boeing delivers its 7,370th 737
It's another milestone for Boeing. The 7,370th 737 has rolled off the Everett assembly line and is being delivered to Indonesia-based Lion Air.
The plane is Lion Air's 75th Next Generation 737.
The Boeing 737 is the world's best-selling commercial jetliner. Since 1965, airlines have placed orders for more than 10,100 of the twin engine, single aisle planes.