Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Fri September 28, 2012
Biking while drinking arrest in Gresham
GRESHAM, Ore. — A Gresham man was arrested for riding his bike under the influence of alcohol after he collided with a Multnomah County sheriff's car. Gresham police and the deputy say the 32-year-old man admitted having three drinks and had an open container on his bike when he ran through a red light about 1:30 a.m. Thursday at an intersection. The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/KMoHTn ) the bike wasn't knocked over in the collision but the back wheel was bent. The rider had a minor injury.