Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Bellingham water taxi to start for remote San Juan Islands
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A new water taxi service based in Bellingham plans to begin service next spring to remote islands in the San Juans.
The Bellingham Herald reports Leap Frog Water Taxi will operate a 32-foot aluminum vessel that can seat 12 passengers.
Port of Bellingham commissioners approved a lease Tuesday for moorage at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
On the Web: