Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Bellingham water taxi to start for remote San Juan Islands
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A new water taxi service based in Bellingham plans to begin service next spring to remote islands in the San Juans.
The Bellingham Herald reports Leap Frog Water Taxi will operate a 32-foot aluminum vessel that can seat 12 passengers.
Port of Bellingham commissioners approved a lease Tuesday for moorage at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
On the Web: