Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 5, 2011
Bellingham water taxi to start for remote San Juan Islands
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A new water taxi service based in Bellingham plans to begin service next spring to remote islands in the San Juans.
The Bellingham Herald reports Leap Frog Water Taxi will operate a 32-foot aluminum vessel that can seat 12 passengers.
Port of Bellingham commissioners approved a lease Tuesday for moorage at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
On the Web: