Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 5, 2011
Bellingham water taxi to start for remote San Juan Islands
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A new water taxi service based in Bellingham plans to begin service next spring to remote islands in the San Juans.
The Bellingham Herald reports Leap Frog Water Taxi will operate a 32-foot aluminum vessel that can seat 12 passengers.
Port of Bellingham commissioners approved a lease Tuesday for moorage at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
On the Web: