Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kids Sick With Suspected Enterovirus Hospitalized At Seattle Children's Hospital
- Photographer Documents Gentrification In Seattle’s Rainier Beach Neighborhood
- Missing Section Of Nez Perce Trail Holds Little-Known Part Of History
- 'Wait Wait' Host Peter Sagal Talks Comedy, News And What It's Like To Run In Seattle
- Killing Comes Naturally To Chimps, Scientists Say
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 5, 2011
Bellingham water taxi to start for remote San Juan Islands
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A new water taxi service based in Bellingham plans to begin service next spring to remote islands in the San Juans.
The Bellingham Herald reports Leap Frog Water Taxi will operate a 32-foot aluminum vessel that can seat 12 passengers.
Port of Bellingham commissioners approved a lease Tuesday for moorage at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
On the Web: