Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Bellevue chief apologizes to Seattle police
Bellevue police have apologized to a Seattle police officer for three off-duty Bellevue cops who harassed an officer who asked them not to litter outside CenturyLink Field before Sunday's Seahawks game.
Bellevue police confirmed Tuesday they are conducting an internal investigation of the incident. The Seattle Times reports it happened as the off-duty officers were walking toward the stadium and a Seattle officer on duty at an intersection asked them to pick up a discarded item, reportedly a beer cup.
Assistant Police Chief Jim Pugel says the group berated the officer and called her names. At least two identified themselves as Bellevue officers.
Bellevue Police Chief Linda Pillo says she ordered an internal investigation and personally called the Seattle officer to apologize.
Catch a Killer
Seattle police department