Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Studio Sessions
Thu September 27, 2012
Bela Fleck & Marcus Roberts Trio 'Crossing the Imaginary Divide'
On a tour to promote their first collaboration, Crossing The Imaginary Divide, Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio stopped by the KPLU Seattle studios for a live performance and interview, hosted by Mary McCann. If you’re looking for music that will lift your heart, this is the session for you!
Bela Fleck is a genre-defying banjo player and the Marcus Roberts Trio is one of the most progressive piano trios in jazz. Put them together and you get a whole lot of remarkable music that is full of joy and impossible to classify.