Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Studio Sessions
Bela Fleck & Marcus Roberts Trio 'Crossing the Imaginary Divide'
On a tour to promote their first collaboration, Crossing The Imaginary Divide, Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio stopped by the KPLU Seattle studios for a live performance and interview, hosted by Mary McCann. If you’re looking for music that will lift your heart, this is the session for you!
Bela Fleck is a genre-defying banjo player and the Marcus Roberts Trio is one of the most progressive piano trios in jazz. Put them together and you get a whole lot of remarkable music that is full of joy and impossible to classify.