Most Active Stories
- Why Washington State Was Named #1 Most Innovative State By Bloomberg
- Mass On Friday Snow Forecast: Latest Models Show 'This Front Is Coming'
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
- Woman Who Got Secret Santa Gift From Bill Gates: Sorry About The iPad On My Wishlist
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Studio Sessions
Thu September 27, 2012
Bela Fleck & Marcus Roberts Trio 'Crossing the Imaginary Divide'
On a tour to promote their first collaboration, Crossing The Imaginary Divide, Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio stopped by the KPLU Seattle studios for a live performance and interview, hosted by Mary McCann. If you’re looking for music that will lift your heart, this is the session for you!
Bela Fleck is a genre-defying banjo player and the Marcus Roberts Trio is one of the most progressive piano trios in jazz. Put them together and you get a whole lot of remarkable music that is full of joy and impossible to classify.