Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Studio Sessions
Thu September 27, 2012
Bela Fleck & Marcus Roberts Trio 'Crossing the Imaginary Divide'
On a tour to promote their first collaboration, Crossing The Imaginary Divide, Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio stopped by the KPLU Seattle studios for a live performance and interview, hosted by Mary McCann. If you’re looking for music that will lift your heart, this is the session for you!
Bela Fleck is a genre-defying banjo player and the Marcus Roberts Trio is one of the most progressive piano trios in jazz. Put them together and you get a whole lot of remarkable music that is full of joy and impossible to classify.