Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu October 25, 2012
Be afraid, be very afraid of these Songs
Here is the splendid new VIDEO VERSION of Record Bin Roulette. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Halloween used to be for kids only. Until aging baby boomers appropriated Halloween for themselves, Halloween was one time when kids had a holiday of their own. You realize how much boomers have held on to childhood, when your local bank teller is a scurvy pirate and the supermarket check out lady is dressed as Wonder Woman.
Here are some Halloween-ie tunes to help you get your spook on…
A gospel song meant to teach anatomy, The Delta Rhythm Boys and “Dry Bones”
This 1929 Walt Disney classic is considered to be one of the greatest cartoons ever made.
It will also give you the heebie-jeebies.
“I Put a Spell on You” will always be a Halloween classic—seeing Screamin’ Jay Hawkins perform it LIVE is truly scary!