Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Arrest made in stray-bullet death of Seattle man
Seattle police say they've arrested a 20-year-old man suspected of firing the stray bullet that struck and killed a software developer who was driving down a street with his family.
Justin Ferrari was killed on May 24. He was 43 and had worked at a number of Seattle high tech companies, including Zillow, Microsoft and Expedia.
Seattle police say detectives combed through surveillance footage and worked with the gang unit to follow up on leads before arresting the suspect Thursday at a home in Federal Way. Homicide detectives, SWAT officers and U.S. marshals took part in the arrest. Police also searched other locations in Seattle and South King County.
Police said detectives were interviewing the suspect before booking him into the King County Jail for investigation of homicide.