Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Wed May 30, 2012
Antsy toddler kicked off plane at Seattle airport
A 3-year-old boy who refused to use his seatbelt never got off the ground when he and his father boarded an Alaska Airlines flight at an airport in Seattle.
The pilot returned to the gate at Sea-Tac Airport on Saturday and asked the father and the boy to get off. Alaska Airlines says it was a matter of safety and the pilot would rather deal with it on the ground than in mid-flight. The father, Mark Yanchak of Everett, told KIRO-FM the crew overreacted.