Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Thu January 19, 2012
Amtrak suspends Seattle-Portland run
PORTLAND, Ore. — Amtrak says it's suspending service between Portland and Seattle because of bad weather.
The passenger rail agency says the Pacific Northwest storm has left trees and other debris on the tracks.
Amtrak says service north of Seattle to Vancouver, B.C., and south of Portland to Eugene, Ore., continues, subject to weather-related delays.