Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
American Airlines grounding
Tue April 16, 2013
American Airlines fixes computers, delays go on
American Airlines says it has fixed an outage in its main reservations system that is disrupting travel for thousands of passengers whose flights have been delayed or canceled.
American Airlines spokeswoman Stacey Frantz said Tuesday that the system was fixed by 4:30 p.m. EDT. But the airline expects to see flight delays and cancellations throughout the rest of the day.
Tracking service FlightAware says that as of mid-afternoon,American has canceled more than 700 flights and another 765 flights are delayed.
Passengers are describing long airport lines and frustration at a lack of information from airline employees.