Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Thu February 16, 2012
Amazon buys office tower space in downtown Seattle
A downtown Seattle property owner says Amazon.com has agreed to buy three blocks where it could build three office towers.
Clise Properties Chairman Al Clise told The Seattle Times Wednesday the deal signed several weeks ago includes options for Amazon to buy more property in the Denny Triangle area.
A real estate advisory firm working with Clise and Amazon, the Seneca Group, filed papers with city planners Wednesday for a 1 million-square-foot office building on each block. Zoning allows towers as tall as 500 feet on the property.