Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Amazon buys office tower space in downtown Seattle
A downtown Seattle property owner says Amazon.com has agreed to buy three blocks where it could build three office towers.
Clise Properties Chairman Al Clise told The Seattle Times Wednesday the deal signed several weeks ago includes options for Amazon to buy more property in the Denny Triangle area.
A real estate advisory firm working with Clise and Amazon, the Seneca Group, filed papers with city planners Wednesday for a 1 million-square-foot office building on each block. Zoning allows towers as tall as 500 feet on the property.