Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat March 3, 2012
Actor Alec Baldwin Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Fri March 2, 2012 8:45 am
We love to encourage people who are just getting their start in public radio, so we're happy welcome our guest today, the host of WNYC's Here's the Thing, a new podcast that features interviews with artists, writers and thinkers. The host, Alec Baldwin, has also done a bit of acting of his own.
We've invited Baldwin to play a game called "You must be mistaking me for one of my less talented brothers." Baldwin comes from a famous family of acting brothers, but they're not the only notable brothers out there. We'll quiz Baldwin on three other bands of brothers.