Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Wed November 23, 2011
7 mudslides affect Seattle-to-Everett train travel
Seven mudslides between Everett and Seattle are affecting passenger train travel
Burlington Northern Santa Fe spokesman Gus Melonas says the railroad on Wednesday morning put a moratorium on passenger train service between Everett and Seattle. For safety reasons, no passenger trains will move on those tracks until at least Friday morning.
Freight is still moving on BNSF tracks. And the railroad had crews removing debris and digging ditches as the rain continued to fall on Wednesday.