Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Events and Festivals
Fri August 26, 2011
4 events for the weekend
The weather has been up and down in the past week but not to worry! This weekend should be full of sunshine and warmth for these festivities ... or we certainly hope so.
From simple county fairs to a garlic festival and acrobats, you won't want to miss out.
- Come up to Seattle's Elliot Bay Marina on August 27th where you can enjoy watching French sailors/acrobats perform hire-wire circus acts on their 40 ft. sailboat.
- "Kick it up" with the Kitsap County Fair & Stampede now until August 28th.
- Any garlic lovers out there? The Chehalis Garlic Fest & Craft Show has music, food and crafts for everyone to enjoy, not to mention a countless number of garlic!
- Hungry for fun? Concerts and auto races are just two of the many events you will find at the Evergreen State Fair.