Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Fri November 4, 2011
3 things to do this weekend: Jazz and wine
On this first weekend in November, get out for some fall fun! Don’t miss out on great activities like the 2nd Annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival, some fresh local Jazz at the U-District Jazz Festival, or check D-list celebrity and two-time Emmy winner Kathy Griffin.
Fall brings out the beauty in Mount Rainier, that’s why it’s the perfect place for the 2nd Annual Mount Rainer Wine Festival! On Saturday from 2 to 10:30 p.m., experience the beauty of the mountain along with wine from local producers, appetizers and live music and dancing! Tickets are $20 and include a wine glass and ten tasting tickets.
If you’re looking for fresh, local music, the U-District Jazz Festival is for you. The festival features local musicians, young and old, and a variety of special festival-only cocktails and food. It runs from the Nov. 4th to the 6th and you can find tickets online. Get them quick for the early-bird special!
D-list comedian and Emmy winner Kathy Griffin is coming to Seattle Friday and Saturday! Get your laughs at the Paramount Theater in Seattle. You can find tickets online. The doors open at 7pm.