Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Faults Seattle Schools For 'Lack Of Urgency' In Serving Most Vulnerable Students
News & Music Contributors
Mon February 7, 2011
2011 Western States Public Radio Online Auction
KPLU will take part in the second annual Western States Public Radio Online Auction. This 10-day regional event brings public radio listeners, stations, and regional businesses together for a great cause…Supporting Public Broadcasting!
The second annual Western States Public Radio Online Auction begins Feb 10. However, you can now sign up and start previewing auction items.
Whether you prefer to treat yourself close to home, or take a trip to escape it all, there will be something for everyone including:
- Relaxing spa retreats
- Tickets to premier events
- Exciting sightseeing adventures
- Dining at some of the best restaurants around
- One of a kind memorabilia
The auction goes live for bidding February 10th-19th at www.wsproa.org
Don’t miss the fun and excitement! Proceeds from the items donated by Pacific Northwest sponsors benefit KPLU, providing the high-quality jazz, blues local and NPR news, and online services you love.
Sponsored by Pacific Northwest Ballet