Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed December 22, 2010
2010's best cookbooks include some local gems
Picture your favorite cookbook, and how you have come to savor the experience of its splendor. This week’s Food for Thought reveals new favorites that rank in that class, and Nancy and Dick are naming their top picks, in time for Christmas.
(Listen to Food for Thought by clicking the audio 'play' arrow above)
Their review of the best cookbooks of 2010 includes offerings by local chefs Lisa Dupar, Ethan Stowell and Cynthia Nims.
But wait! There’s more to enjoy, as Nancy reveals her favorites from the French, Italian, Asian and Indian-inspired tables.
The 2o10 cookbook that's Nancy's greatest indulgent pleasure? Dorie Greenspan's “Around My French Table.”
These cookbooks are great gift ideas, even after Christmas has passed, because, as Dick reminds us, “It’s never too late for a good cookbook!”
Check out the links to the cookbooks Nancy and Dick recommend: