Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 20, 2011
13 vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue injures 7
A 13-vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue during the morning rush hour has injured seven people, including one child in critical condition at a local hospital.
The Department of Transportation says the crash at 7:48 a.m. started when a logging truck lost its rear axle. The driver was able to pull the truck over, but logs partially fell off the truck. Vehicles crashed into the truck's front end and the logs hanging off the bed of the truck.
Authorities say the accident caused a freeway backup of at least five miles.