Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 20, 2011
13 vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue injures 7
A 13-vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue during the morning rush hour has injured seven people, including one child in critical condition at a local hospital.
The Department of Transportation says the crash at 7:48 a.m. started when a logging truck lost its rear axle. The driver was able to pull the truck over, but logs partially fell off the truck. Vehicles crashed into the truck's front end and the logs hanging off the bed of the truck.
Authorities say the accident caused a freeway backup of at least five miles.