Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Boeing 'eye candy'
Mon May 7, 2012
10 scenes from aviation history in Boeing’s iPad app
Boeing launched its new iPad app today – 'Milestones in Innovation.’ The app is free and available on iTunes.
The app carries images and information from nine decades of aviation innovation. You can find 10 of those moments in the story below.
"This is the history of Boeing as a digital coffee table book," said Fritz Johnston, Boeing's vice president of brand and advertising, said in a press release.
Here are 10 screen grabs from the new app:
Starting with Bill Boeing founding the company in 1916 and culminating with first delivery of the 787 Dreamliner, the free app depicts advances that have transformed the world of aviation and made Boeing what it is today. The app also includes four videos from Boeing's "Inspiration to Innovation" series (www.boeing.com/stories).