Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Dark Side Of Brain Science: Seattle Pair's 'Thought Experiment' Plays Out Onstage
- Home Canning Hobby Leads to Near-Fatal Medical Emergency
- Seattle Runner Smashes Speed Record For Full Length Of Pacific Crest Trail
- Head Of EPA Tours Puget Sound, Supports Congressional Cleanup Caucus
- Wash. Attorney General: If You Like Legal Marijuana, Support Local Pot Bans
News & Music Contributors
Robin Lloyd was born and raised in the Detroit area. She performed radio plays in junior high and high school, took various radio apprenticeships in high school and college, and has held a number of different positions at community and public radio stations in Michigan and Western Washington, including Jazz and Blues Host, Producer, Production Manager, Station Operations Manager and Program Director. Robin is married to drummer Michael Slivka; together they manage a household full of dogs, cats and percussion.
Her most memorable KPLU moment: dancing with the Wild Magnolias Mardi Gras Indians on stage at Jazz Alley on my birthday.