Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Richard Hagar's real estate career spans more than 30 years. He currently serves as a real estate investor, real estate agent, appraiser, and an SRA with the Appraisal Institute.
His specialties are appraising, investing, and teaching. Each of these specialties has brought him knowledge about the other. Through investing he's been able to understand how fraudulent real estate transactions and loans happen. Appraising has taught him to be analytical in his investing and precise in reporting information. By teaching, he's been allowed to communicate with private corporations and government agencies helping them understand the anatomy of a fraudulent transaction and put some bad people out of business. Today he is the owner of American Home Appraisals.