Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle Scientists Find Brain Area Linked To Motivation To Exercise
- 'The Easiest, Most Delicious Thing To Do With Corn' That Nancy Leson Has Ever Tasted
- 2 Recipes To Turn The Season's Cucumbers Into Crisp, Appetizing Pickles
- Wash. Attorney General: If You Like Legal Marijuana, Support Local Pot Bans
- Is it time to rename Mount Rainier to its former native name?
News & Music Contributors
Richard Hagar's real estate career spans more than 30 years. He currently serves as a real estate investor, real estate agent, appraiser, and an SRA with the Appraisal Institute.
His specialties are appraising, investing, and teaching. Each of these specialties has brought him knowledge about the other. Through investing he's been able to understand how fraudulent real estate transactions and loans happen. Appraising has taught him to be analytical in his investing and precise in reporting information. By teaching, he's been allowed to communicate with private corporations and government agencies helping them understand the anatomy of a fraudulent transaction and put some bad people out of business. Today he is the owner of American Home Appraisals.