Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Larry Johnson has been a journalist for more than 30 years and worked 11 of those years with Tom Paulson as the national/foreign editor at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer newspaper. Johnson’s award-winning writing has appeared in numerous magazines and newspapers, and he has traveled in more than 35 countries, covering Iraq for the PI in 1999, 2002 and 2003. A collection of his work, “Looking for Trouble, Dispatches from the Middle East, Asia and Central and South America,” was published in 2008.