Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Kirsten Kendrick has been hosting KPLU’s Morning Edition since 2006. She handles all aspects of the show - from news selection and writing to audio production. Kirsten has worked in radio for 20 years. She was born in Ohio, grew up in Indiana and attended high school and college in North Texas. In addition to being a jazz fan, Kirsten is an avid softball player and sports lover. Kirsten and her husband Troy live in Seattle with their son Delton and their dog Nancy with the Laughing Face.
Kirsten's most memorable moment at KPLU: Interviewing sports columnist Art Thiel about the demise of The Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Kirsten says, "Art's raw emotion in describing the newspaper's final day really impacted me."