Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Kirsten Kendrick has been hosting KPLU’s Morning Edition since 2006. She handles all aspects of the show - from news selection and writing to audio production. Kirsten has worked in radio for 20 years. She was born in Ohio, grew up in Indiana and attended high school and college in North Texas. In addition to being a jazz fan, Kirsten is an avid softball player and sports lover. Kirsten and her husband Troy live in Seattle with their son Delton and their dog Nancy with the Laughing Face.
Kirsten's most memorable moment at KPLU: Interviewing sports columnist Art Thiel about the demise of The Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Kirsten says, "Art's raw emotion in describing the newspaper's final day really impacted me."