Most Active Stories
- Why Washington State Was Named #1 Most Innovative State By Bloomberg
- Mass On Friday Snow Forecast: Latest Models Show 'This Front Is Coming'
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
- Woman Who Got Secret Santa Gift From Bill Gates: Sorry About The iPad On My Wishlist
News & Music Contributors
Keith Seinfeld has been KPLU’s Health & Science Reporter since 2001, and prior to that covered the Environment beat. He’s been a staff reporter at The Seattle Times and The News Tribune in Tacoma and a freelance writer-producer. His work has been honored by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and the Knight Science Journalism Fellowships at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
You can also check out his "Weather with Cliff Mass" weekly interviews.
Keith’s most memorable KPLU radio moment: “Watching brain surgery on a patient with Parkinson’s Disease. When the doctor pulled out a pretty hefty hand-held drill, I realized: It may be a hi-tech procedure, but you still have to put a hole in the skull, while the patient’s awake.”