Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Justin facilitates management of Pacific Public Media’s digital department, while implementing new and improved systems and platforms. Additionally, he is responsible for creative user interaction and involvement, as he actively works to improve service to the audience and support for our new media activities.
Before joining the KPLU staff in 2009, Steyer worked as a Web Producer for The Seattle Times; prior to that, he was responsible for photography, video and online content at The Bellingham Herald and worked in the capacity as editor and photographer at other Western Washington publications. In 2007, Steyer was awarded the Mark of Excellence by the Society of Professional Journalists in the area of sports photography.