Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Josh Jackson is currently the Special Projects Producer at WBGO-Newark, where he is the station's blogger-in-chief and leading caffeine consumer. Josh hosts Live at the Village Vanguard, a monthly concert series from the legendary New York jazz club. He is also the creator and host of Living With Music, a multimedia riff about jazz, discovery and other big ideas.
He started with a full-time gig and volunteer host position at WWOZ in New Orleans, landed a temporary production assistant job at American Routes and attended public radio boot camp at Murray Street Productions in New York. He has produced award-winning documentaries and more than 250 live concert recordings while at WBGO.
He still believes that radio is a legitimate career path. No one has the heart to tell him the truth.