Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Josh Jackson is currently the Special Projects Producer at WBGO-Newark, where he is the station's blogger-in-chief and leading caffeine consumer. Josh hosts Live at the Village Vanguard, a monthly concert series from the legendary New York jazz club. He is also the creator and host of Living With Music, a multimedia riff about jazz, discovery and other big ideas.
He started with a full-time gig and volunteer host position at WWOZ in New Orleans, landed a temporary production assistant job at American Routes and attended public radio boot camp at Murray Street Productions in New York. He has produced award-winning documentaries and more than 250 live concert recordings while at WBGO.
He still believes that radio is a legitimate career path. No one has the heart to tell him the truth.