Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Dave Meyer has been anchoring KPLU news shows since 1987. He grew up along the shores of Hood Canal near Belfair and graduated from Washington State University with degrees in communications and psychology. Dave’s first job out of college was at WMRE in Boston, where he was mentored by legendary jazz and news radio host Norm Nathan.
Dave's most memorable KPLU moment: “Interviewing Phil Austin and David Ossman of The Firesign Theatre. Listening to their surreal comedy albums at an early age inspired me to seek out a career in radio, and it was an honor to share the airwaves with them.”