Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Washington Becomes First State To Lose 'No Child Left Behind' Waiver
- Obama To Slide Victims, Responders: 'We'll Be Here As Long As It Takes'
News & Music Contributors
Beijing Correspondent Louisa Lim is currently attending the University of Michigan as a Knight-Wallace Fellow. She will return to her regular role in 2014.
Based in Beijing, NPR foreign correspondent Louisa Lim finds China a hugely diverse, vibrant, fascinating place. "Everywhere you look and everyone you talk to has a fascinating story," she notes, adding that she's "spoiled with choices" of stories to cover. In her reports, Lim takes "NPR listeners to places they never knew existed. I want to give them an idea of how China is changing and what that might mean for them."