Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
When you pledge a gift to KPLU of $1,200 or more you become a member of our Leadership Circle. Leadership Circle members are a special group of listeners who inspire us to not only reach our goals of quality programming, but to strive for excellence in every aspect of the service we provide. In return you will receive opportunities to meet public radio personalities, nationally known figures, local station talent and management as well as invitations to exclusive VIP events such as our KPLU Studio Sessions!
Becoming a member is as easy as ...
- Visit our support page
- Complete the pledge form - don't forget to indicate whether you are new, renewing or rejoining, and make sure that you give us your email address, so that we can get in touch when needed.
- Click the "Submit" button ... and you're done!
Leadership Circle Event Calendar
- July 10: Sara Gazarek - Jazz Alley
- July 11: Sara Gazarek - Seattle Studios
- July 18: Lyle Lovett - Chateau ste Michelle
- July 21: Mariners Game - NY Mets
- July 25: Jazz Festival - Chateau Ste. Michelle
- July 27: Chris Isaak - Chateau Ste. Michelle
- August 10: KPLU Jazz Cruise with Halie Loren
- August 22: Gipsy Kings 25th Anniversary Tour - Chateau Ste. Michelle
- August 25: Mariners Game - Texas Rangers
- August 30: Mariners Game - Washington Nationals
- September 9: Eric Bibb - Jazz Alley
- September 10: Mariners Game - Houston Astros
*The calendar will be updated regularly, so please check back often.
If you have questions regarding any of the listed events please contact Mary Dunaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 253.535.7266 direct.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I support KPLU?
More than half of our funding comes from individual listeners like you. Your generous donation is the very reason that our station is able to remain on the air and produce high-quality programs.
Can I make monthly, quarterly, or bi-annually installments?
Your gifts can be paid at all at once or in a series of installments. By giving a gift of as low as $100 per month, you can still become a member of our Leadership Circle.
How long does the membership last?
Membership is renewed on a yearly basis; your donation makes your membership to the KPLU Leadership Circle active for one year. Your membership expires one year from the date of your gifts is updated. Moreover, KPLU has two seasonal spring and fall challenge fund drives, and you are also invited to either join, renew, or add to your membership during the fundraising programs.
Do you accept matching gifts from employers?
KPLU welcomes matching gifts made by your business, company or organization. Contact your employer for the procedure to follow that verifies your gift. This helps our station even further.
How do you handle my personal information?
Because KPLU highly respects the privacy and integrity of each of its donors, we will never sell or exchange our member's information with any other organization; in addition, if you choose to make an anonymous donation to KPLU, our staff will work with you in order to protect your privacy.
Is my contribution tax deductible?
KPLU is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions to KPLU may be tax deductible. The fair market value of thank you gifts that you may receive from KPLU will be subtracted from the amount of your contribution on your receipt. If you have any question about tax deductions, please check with your tax adviser or financial planner.
Where can I find the Annual Report?
You can find the annual report on the About Us page of our website.