First Hill http://www.kplu.org en After dog electrocuted, Seattle finds three faulty streetlights http://www.kplu.org/post/after-dog-electrocuted-seattle-finds-three-faulty-streetlights <p>Seattle City Light inspectors have discovered potentially dangerous voltage present in three streetlights, a situation under scrutiny since a <a href="http://kplu.drupal.publicbroadcasting.net/post/dog-electrocuted-seattle-sidewalk">dog was electrocuted Thanksgiving Day </a>on Queen Anne. "Sammy" was on a walk with his owner when he stepped on a metal plate cover at the base of a streetlight on Queen Anne Avenue.&nbsp;</p><p>The lights have been shut off to the three lights until repairs can be made.</p> Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:44:30 +0000 KPLU News Staff 373 at http://www.kplu.org After dog electrocuted, Seattle finds three faulty streetlights