Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Support KPLU with Amazon.com Purchases
Your purchases support us when you connect to amazon.com through the links on kplu.org.
Support KPLU while you shop!
Any purchases that start through an Amazon link on KPLU.org will benefit us.
- It doesn't cost you anything extra
- Works for all purchases through Amazon.com, not just music
Your online shopping can support KPLU programming.
KPLU has an agreement with amazon.com that enables visitors to kplu.org to purchase music, DVDs, and other merchandise, and a portion of that revenue is designated to KPLU.
This benefit also extends to the listen items that are sold through independent sellers working with amazon.com.
We only receive this money if you shop through one of the links on kplu.org. Once you've entered amazon.com, KPLU receives a revenue share from all products you purchase during that visit.
Regular Amazon shoppers: Change your bookmarks to THIS!
- Right-click and choose "copy link address" on any of the amazon.com links on this page.
- Go to manage your bookmarks. Use the paste function to change your old amazon.com link to the new, longer one you just copied.
- Enjoy shopping at amazon.com just like you normally would.
Details: If you search for an item and decline to purchase it right away, you can go back and add it to your shopping cart within 24 hours and the revenue share still goes to us. Once you've clicked through to amazon.com and you search for further items during that visit, those count too. As of now, there is no indication of the revenue share during checkout.
Purchases made through amazon.com are subject to their policies and procedures. Order fulfillment and customer service relating to orders, including the collection of applicable sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of amazon.com. Any concerns regarding order fulfillment, customer service, privacy policies, etc.:
Questions? Write/Call us!